Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Anniversary: Beyonce Showcases Piano Skills For Jay Z On Their 7th Anniversary



"Say ya love me, say ya love me, then put it in a love song!" - Alicia Keys and Beyoncé

It's April 4th A-Listers! Which means it's one step closer to a warmer day, an exact month until my birthday, and above all probably a day the Beyhive has deemed a national holiday for the Carter's 7th wedding anniversary!

On top of celebrating Jay Z's mega launch of his music streaming service, Tidal the dangerously, crazy, and most recently drunk in love couple are taking time out to acknowledge and celebrate marital bliss!

And what better way to celebrate making it to the year of completion other than through song! Earlier, a recent video of Beyoncé playing the piano and cooing her heart out made its rounds on the net, and from the looks of the small clip, the girl has been getting her John Legend on!

In the original song Bey sings, "I wake up just to sleep with ya. I open my eyes so I could see with ya."

Makes me wanna dust off the old vocal chords for the hubby!

Check out the cute video clips below.


A video posted by Baller Alert (@balleralert) on

A video posted by Baller Alert (@balleralert) on

No comments:

Post a Comment