Sunday, March 1, 2015

Stuntin' Like My Daddy: Floyd Mayweather's Daughter Allegedly Taped In A Fight Gone Viral


Like father like daughter eh?...

Floyd Mayweather may not be the only one throwing 1-2 punches in the fam, if a recent viral video showing a teen fight of his daughter Iyanna proves to be true.

In a hazy vid, obtained by 'The Jasmine Brand,' you see two teenage girls going at it (one who looks Hispanic or white pounding a black girl, who many say is Iyanna, in the head), while other teens stand around yelling "stop!" while trying to break up the fight.

To add to the speculation of whether or not it's Floyd's daughter, Iyanna allegedly confirms it is her in a Facebook post that details her version of what happened during the school brawl.

"I lost? Oh ok because last time I checked she left the fight marked up and I left the fight with not one mark. Last time I checked ya'll seen a 15 second video and weren't there for the whole thing because everyone at school who was there to see the whole thing said I whooped her a##..."

*Scratches head* Unless I was looking at a completely different video, I'd say that what the majority is saying is probably true.

Nevertheless: Girls, while you still have time (and no criminal record), work out your differences.

If you can't tell by now A-Listers, it's a no foolery zone over here.




via The Jasmine Brand / Iyanna's Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment