Friday, July 11, 2014

A-List Babies: Lil Kim Shows Off Daughter Royal Reign (Image Inside!)


Another A-List cutie patootie has arrived!...

"It's better to give than to receive" and that's the exact motto rapper Lil Kim decided to follow for her birthday this year when she gifted her Killer Bee clan with a photo of her precious newborn daughter, Royal Reign.

On Instagram, the original Queen Bee posted a picture of baby Royal with the caption," Thank U to all my fans #TeamLilKim #KillerBees #Beehive & friends for the Birthday love. I Love U guys so much and we will be together soon again. On my Birthday I want to share something special with U all…. The greatest gift I have ever received. My princess, Royal !!!!! This is her first picture on the day she was born. It was life changing and I want to share a small piece of my pride and joy with U on my special day today!!! Love U :) :) !!!! #HappyBirthdayLilKim #Royal #Reign #RoyalReign #TeamCancer"

This is the first child for Kim, who's baby's father is reportedly New York MC Mr. Papers. Yay for the new bundle of joy!

Royal Reign

No comments:

Post a Comment