Friday, July 18, 2014

Splitsville: Apollo Nida And Phaedra Parks Headed For Divorce?!


I can't say we didn't see this coming...

RHOA co-star and soon to be prison mate (once more) Apollo Nida is speaking out about his recent 8 year jail sentencing, and also revealing details of his strained relationship to wife Phaedra Parks.

Recently Phaedra's hubby (for now at least) stopped by Atlanta's B-100 to express his remorse for going back to the clink, and also discussed the sadness he feels leaving his children behind.

"You know at the end of the day, I am remorseful...I love my kids, and coming from a non-father non-mother background at the end of the day I feel most sad and disappointed that I let my little man (inserts reminder that you have two "little men" here) down."

When speaking on whether or not his relationship with wife Phaedra would be able to stand the test of time while he's away, Nida bluntly responded, "Uh, I doubt it. I mean my wife didn't even f##king show up for my sentencing, so you know what I mean I'm still kind of...I'm still salty about that."

In the meantime, while Apollo's still salty from the no show court appearance, I imagine Phaedra's still salty from his ongoing flirtatious behavior, humiliation to the masses, and lack of support on his end. But hey, like our good friend Kermit says...That's none of my business. *sips from tea cup*

Hopefully things work out for these two...and "dem" babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment