Friday, July 11, 2014

LeBron James To Cleveland: I'm Coming Home!



The King is back home! And this time he might be here to stay; if ya'll (Cleveland) don't burn him out first...

A royal decision has finally been made, and King James has decided to take his throne back to where he thinks it belongs; Cleveland, Ohio! *air tight awkward silence*

The two-time NBA champ made his announcement Friday, to S.I.com in an open letter that read:

"Before anyone ever cared where I would play basketball, I was a kid from Northeast Ohio. It’s where I walked. It’s where I ran. It’s where I cried. It’s where I bled. It holds a special place in my heart... I want to inspire them when I can. My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didn’t realize that four years ago. I do now."

LeBron also took to his Instagram to share the shocking news by posting a picture with the simple caption, "I'm coming home."

So what are his feelings towards his now ex-teammates and the Heat organization? "Nothing will ever change what we accomplished. We are brothers for life. I also want to thank Micky Arison and Pat Riley for giving me an amazing four years."

Welp, there you have it A-Listers. I would normally take this time to give my personal opinion on the matter, but seeing as though my brain only has 3 percent knowledge (or concern) of basketball, I'll leave that debate up to you guys.

Besides, what was the saying a very wise old man once said? Ahh yes! I believe it was, "I'm not a business man, I'm a BUSINESS man!" Bron Bron, continue to do ya thing!

In the meantime, bandwagon-ers...UNITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment