Monday, August 4, 2014

Rap Beef: Lil Kim Remakes Flawless Remix And Disses Nicki Minaj

Flawless (Remix)

"They shooting!" Oh gosssh...

The guns are out, and Lil Kim has her glock aiming at the top spot! (In this case...that would be Nicki Minaj)

Just a few days after the release of the HBIC's (Head Barbz In Charge) version of 'Flawless' hit the airwaves, the Queen Bee has come out of her beehive buzzing, "nuh-uh honey, not on my territory!..." Or so she thinks.

Clapping back with a remix to the remix Kim spits, "Am I trippin’ or did this hoe just say my name? Queen of rap, f##k outta here, Queen’s back, f##k outta here. Time to get this rap b##ch up outta here"

The slay continues with, "Look at this sh#t, still got my d##k on her lips. I aim to stunt on a b##ch. D#mn it's a shame, I gave you the rope, b##ch I want you to hang."

The rapper's diss record comes shortly after Remy Ma's Hot 97 interview, where she talked about female rappers uniting instead of fighting.

"What I think happens with females in this game, they tend to allow other people to pit us against each other...They make it seem like there can only be one female..."

Maybe Kimmy Cakes was tuned into another station at the time of that interview eh?

You can check out the track below and decide if it's an A-List Hit, or a D-List Miss.


No comments:

Post a Comment