Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A-List Or D-List Fashion: Kim Kardashian

article-2556438-1B5F1E3800000578-286_634x996

"Too much booty in the pannntz. Dance, too much booty in the pants! Dance, too much booty in the pants!"...

Earlier today Kim Kardashian was photographed hitting the streets in what appeared to be an outfit from one of her little sisters closets.

The ensemble, which consisted of a white crop top turtleneck and cream colored pants appeared to be a tad bit snuggly wuggly in the waist, and an 'oh my gosh I can't breath!' fit for the reality starlet's backside.

Ya know...Kim has a pretty bodacious bod, but no one will see how great it really is if she keeps wearing these clothes that choke the life out of her (Literally. Even I can't breathe looking at those pants).

Now that I've given my clear evaluation of the outfit, what do you think A-Listers? Is this an A-List or D-List choice?

article-2556438-1B5F1E1800000578-176_634x744

I actually really like this ensemble, but like any great piece of clothing, I think she needs to have the right size in order to really pull it off.

P.S. I couldn't help but think of this song when I saw Kim's pic lol


No comments:

Post a Comment