Saturday, February 15, 2014

Beyonce's Half Brother: My Dad Is Rich But I'm On Foodstamps


"Can you pay my biiills, can you pay my telephone biiills, can you pay my automobiiile, if you did then maybe we could chiiiill. I don't think you do. Sooo, you and me are through..."

It seems like the mother of BeyoncĂ©'s half brother has been singing the tune of Destiny's Child hit song "Bills Bills Bills" to their father, Matthew Knowles.

Recent reports circulating, state the ex-manager of Destiny's Child has been withholding child support funds from his baby's mother, Alexsandra Wright.

According to TMZ Wright says she's been going without daddy Matthew's assistance for so long that she's been forced to use food stamps just to get by ($300 a month to be exact).

TMZ claims BeyoncĂ©'s dad owes $32,135.90 in child support payments; an increase from the original $24K that was first reported back in December.

Geesh! Is this a misunderstanding or what?! Come on now Mr. Matthew, I know you're not being greedy. I just know it...right?


An alleged photo of Alexsandra's food stamp card:



via TMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment