Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Gabrielle Union: I want A Pre-nup And No Bridesmaids For My Big Day! (Video Inside)


*Cues Destiny's Child* "All the women, independent! Throw ya hands up at me!"...

Gabrielle Union is an independent woman who wants everyone to know her love doesn't cost a thing; and neither should yours, so bring on the pre-nup!

Last night, in the spirit of Valentine's Day, the gorgeous Being Mary Jane star stopped by the Arsenio Hall show to dish on all things relationship including some of her past flings that went south. While there, the fountain of youth beauty also discussed why she feels having a pre-nup is a must, and gave the scoop on who won't be in attendance for her and baller hubby D-Wade's wedding.

Gabby on why her past relationships didn't work out:

"I'm one of those 'Baby, I’ll stick with you, I think you have potential and let’s be on this ride together.' Except, my train kept going and they’ve hopped off...I’m divorced, so clearly I’ve made a ton of mistakes before this."

Gabby on why she feels a pre-nup is a must:

"When you have your own stuff you don’t need to worry about anybody else’s stuff. So everyone should go into the relationship knowing, I’m here for you and you’re here for me. And the reality is, I’ve never seen Dwyane balance a check book. So I got to protect my stuff. It’s just the wave of the future. Protecting your stuff."

Gabby on who will be at her wedding:

"No bridesmaids. No bridesmaids, no groomsmen.  Trying to wrangle a bunch of broads. Somebody wants one type of dress, somebody wants something else, you start to not like them after a couple months. So yeah. And we’re older.  This is the second time around.  It’s us and the kids.  We’re just riding out. Just us.

There’s a lot of people that think they’re coming.  And they’re not...If you’re not about us, and we don’t both have a relationship with you, you’re not going to make it. So if we were [partying together] at Magic City in Atlanta, you’re probably not coming"

Watch more from the interview below.



No comments:

Post a Comment