Monday, February 10, 2014

T.I. To Tiny: Stop Posting Pics Of Your Butt On Instagram!



"Wanna tell a dude no, with a butt so fat? Now why you wanna go and do that love huh? huh? Now why you wanna go and do that..." -T.I.

First there were rumors of the couple having marital problems...and now this.

If you've visited Tiny's Instagram page lately, one thing you may have noticed is an increased amount of back shots from the mother of 'Hustle Gang.'

So many, that it's caught the attention of her hubby T.I., who decided to call her out on one of her Instagram pics.

In a recent body shot of the former Xscape member, Tiny is shown from neck down in what appears to be a black work out ensemble with the caption, "Getting my sssh together"

 
To which T.I. replied:
 

From the looks of things, the response didn't sit to well with the Mrs., who immediately responded  back with an explanation for the image.



Hmm. I'm trying to determine whether or not this is TMI, or just normal for the couple who both already share an enormous amount of their lives on reality TV? Maybe it's an attempt to pull in more ratings for their already successful show?





No comments:

Post a Comment