Friday, February 7, 2014

Terrell Owens' Wife: It's Only Been 2 Weeks But I Want Out!


But wait!...You haven't even left the church yet?!...

Just two short weeks after taking a trip down the aisle, Terrell Owens' wife, Rachel Snider, is ready to call it quits.

According to TMZ, the newlywed believes the only reason T.O. wanted to marry her was for her money, and claims that he used her so that he could get a loan to help finance a $2 million home.

"I felt in love, and now I feel betrayed and heartbroken"

Snider claims the couple's relationship has been going on secretly for 5 years, and now feels she can no longer help him.

"I really valued his love and friendship for 5 years. Out of the love in my heart, I tried to help him. We had a secret relationship for 5 years, and I married him for love."

...So you thought marrying him would do what for this situation?...

*Looks over at T.O* Well...what do you have to say about all this?

Lets see here. Married for only 2 weeks; then wife goes to the biggest gossip site around to tell them she may be filing for divorce? Ya'll smell that? Smells like PUBLICTY STUNT TO ME!

*Creeper update* Hours before the "big announcement" Rachel posted this on twitter:

What are you two cooking up? Did ya'll even really get married?

via TMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment