Wednesday, February 5, 2014

George Zimmerman Set To Fight Rapper DMX

George Zimmerman will fight DMX in a celebrity boxing match, a promoter says.

It's officially going down. Unbelievable...

 After 15,000 email requests were sent to Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman, in hopes of getting in the ring with George Zimmerman, they've finally picked an opponent; Rapper DMX (A dog needs a Grrrrrr, WHAT WHAT!)

The fight, which is said to be Zimmerman's idea, will go for three rounds and air on pay per view.

Last week, DMX unofficially signed on to square up with Zimmerman telling TMZ, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him…I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up." He added, "Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d**k out and piss on him ... right in his muthaf**kin face." (Okkkkk...weirded out)

Details of the fight will be announced at a news conference next Wednesday.

I'll have to see this to believe it. I mean, I know it's true but...yea...show me the receipts.

No comments:

Post a Comment