Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Gospel Group Mary Mary: We're Breaking Up! (Video Inside)




"...Nobody told meee the roooad would be easy, but I don't believe He's brought me this far, to leave meee." - "Can't Give Up Now"

Please Mary Mary, don't give up now...

The gospel sangin', and chill bump brangin' sisters of Mary Mary recently caught up with talk show host Wendy Williams to give fans a detailed account of what to expect from the new season of their self-titled reality show; and word on the street (and of course the previews) is that it's gonna be cray!

While there, the duo also talked about their reasons for breaking up, and dished on Tina's decision to make her husband's affair public.

[Tina] "...I was like I love this, I live for this, I would do it if there was never a check, a Grammy, or never anything, but I'm burnt out on it. Which means its time to stop, recover, rest, enjoy some other part of life, and come back."

Regarding the affair Tina added, "...life got real, and I revealed it. I don't like being hostage to my own secrets."

Welp, ya'll know what they say. The truth shall set you free!

Catch the interview below.



This season is going to be so gooood. I need WEtv!

No comments:

Post a Comment