Wednesday, February 5, 2014

La La Anthony: Carmelo Anthony Gets No Cheating Pass From Me! (Video Inside)


Baller chick alert!...

Monday night, TV host turned entrepreneur, La La Anthony dropped by the Arsenio Hall show to promote her first book, The Love Playbook: Rules For Love, Sex and Relationship, and also dished out advice for those looking to snag an NBA baller.

"...You don’t try to get a baller, just be confident in yourself when you go out there and you’ll attract great energy and you’ll get the right kind of attention. Guys can tell when you're desperate and thirsty and sometimes guys use that for negative things."

While there, the best selling author also touched on how she feels about Hollywood wives giving their husbands "free passes" in their marriages.

"I think that is the absolute worst idea of all time. I just think you’re opening the floodgates to a lot of problems. Why would you allow your man to cheat on you and be okay with that? That just destroys the relationship, that’s just my opinion so I’m totally against that."

I agree La La! I agree...

Get more scoop from the interview clip below.


No comments:

Post a Comment