Friday, February 28, 2014

Robin Thicke: Come Back Paula! "I'm Lost Without You!"


"I'm lost without you, can't help myself. How does it feel, to know that I love you baby?" -Robin Thicke

Well somebody's not going down without a fight...

Thursday night, Robin Thicke returned to his "Blurred Lines" tour after a few cancelled shows due to the singer's marriage woes, but before hitting the stage, the singer wanted to make sure one woman knew that he only has eyes for her.

Hours before the concert took place, TMZ spotted a plethora of floral arrangements being delivered to the Hollywood home of Thicke's estranged wife, Paula Patton.

Later on that evening, during Robin's time on stage, the R&B crooner was seen by concert goers professing his love for Paula saying, "For y'all that don't know, me and my wife separated, but I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman." 

The singer also told fans that he wrote his hit song "Lost Without You" for Paula.

Monday, the couple released a joint statement to PEOPLE announcing their split saying, "We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time."

You betta try and get your woman back Robin! Good luck! 

Meanwhile,*turns to my A-List men* Do us gals a favor eh? Try not to shower your woman with gifts, AFTER you've messed up. I mean, the attempt to do better is good and all, buuuut if your woman is really a good catch, give that type of treatment without all the other mess taking place. Just a suggestion...
 






No comments:

Post a Comment