Monday, December 30, 2013

Beyonce Part 4 of Mini Series: I'm Sexy And I Know It!


"Driver roll up the partition please..."

Calling all mothers who are dying to get their sexy back!! (Looks around and sneaks on bus, because I'm tryna get mine too!)

Earlier today Beyoncé gave more honey to the beyhive by releasing part 4 of her mini series titled, 'Liberation.'

In the clip fans get a sneak peak at a day in the life of Queen Bey as she struggles to juggle both new motherhood, and staying true to who she is.

"In real life I was this woman, this mother trying to get my focus and my dreams and myself back; and recording this album was such an outlet for me. To kind of escape and create whatever kind of world and fantasy that definitely at the time was not happening."

Beyoncé also dished on having no shame in her game for being sexy; Especially after dropping 65 pounds from the birth of her daughter Blue Ivy.

"I don't at all have any shame about being sexual. I'm not embarrassed about it, and I don't feel like I have to protect that side of me, because I do believe that sexuality is a power we all have."

Sooo let me get this straight...Beyoncé has a baby, her weight goes up to 195, she then loses 65 pounds, and I'm STILL sitting here struggling to shake this 15lbs? Somebody has GOTS to do better... (throws Debbie cakes out for 2014)

Get "liberated" by watching part 4 below.

No comments:

Post a Comment