Monday, December 16, 2013

Kelly Rowland Confirms Engagement!


Finally! What we already knew! Ms. Kelly's gonna be a Mrs!

Kelly Rowland finally confirmed the chit chatter surrounding her engagement with long time manager Tim Witherspoon. On a clip, exclusively released to E news, the X Factor judge is shown dishing engagement details to Queen on the Queen Latifah show, which airs Wednesday.

"He put a ring on it", Rowland tells Latifah as she holds her hand up happily for the talk show host to see the bling.

Latifah then tells the starlet, "Because all my boys got crushes on you, so I'm like, 'She has a man, leave her alone, she's happy!"

The 32-year-old hasn't discussed her personal life much so the mention of dating Witherspoon, more so marrying him, was a pleasant shock to fans.

Rowland even revealed that Witherspoon popped the question via Skype while she was in, if she remembers correctly, Bulgaria.

"But it was so late, I remember we were both just kinda like, honestly, just staring at each other. And he asked me, and it was just that simple to say yes. I was like, 'I got my best friend to ride through life with.' He really is my best friend."

In 2005 Kelly almost married ex NFL player Roy Williams, but the wedding was called off just 2 months before the set date. In an interview with Cosmopolitan UK Kelly admitted, "I was too young for marriage,” she said. “It was so hard and embarrassing because everyone knew. I’d posed for the front cover of [“Modern Bride”] in my wedding dress and it was on sale! But sometimes you fall down and you learn from it.”


Better to fall than to crash and burn! Kudos to Kelly for not going through with it, and finally getting the chance to experience a lifetime with her love and best friend! Now we can officially say congrats!

Peep a shot of the happy couple and another look at the gorgeous ring below.










No comments:

Post a Comment