Thursday, December 12, 2013

SURPRISE! Beyonce Releases Midnight Album

 

She's a GRRROOOOWWN WOMAN! She can do what EVER she wants!!! Yes she can, and YES SHE DID! Queen Bey has the entire beyhive buzzing around during this midnight hour from dropping the surprise release of her latest creation!

The visual album, titled Beyoncé and available on iTunes, is a compilation of 14 songs and 17 videos including features from Destiny's Child sisters Kelly Rowland and Michelle, hubby Jay Z, Justin Timberlake, Frank Ocean, Pharrell Williams, Timberland, and her own daughter Blue Ivy.

The complimentary videos show the Pop Visionary in various places around the world including New York, Paris, Sydney, and Rio De Janeiro.

When discussing her thought process of the creation and release of her work Beyoncé stated, "I didn't want to release my music the way I've done it...I am bored with that. I feel like I am able to speak directly to my fans. There's so much that gets between the music, the artist and the fans. I felt like I didn't want anybody to give the message when my record is coming out. I just want this to come out when it's ready and from me to my fans."

The album is available exclusively on iTunes; individual songs will be available for purchase on December 20th.

Question for the beyhive: Why do you think Queen Bey released her album on Friday the 13th? Would it have anything to do with her lucky number "4" (1+3)?

 A-Listers, are you buzzing for Beyoncé?

1 comment: