Monday, December 16, 2013

NeNe Leakes Recovering From Blood Clots! (Oh My!)


Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes' has opened up this holiday season about a recent health scare. According to eonline.com the reality star recently was told by doctors that she had blood clots on her lungs.

Eonline reports:

Leakes' was hospitalized last month when doctors found she had blood clots in her lungs. "It takes about six weeks to really get back to feeling yourself, but I'm on blood thinners now," she said. "I would have to say I'm about 80 percent. I'm doing a lot better."

The Glee actress revealed that she found out about the blood clots on a trip to the doctors office from not feeling well, and says that she's thankful to be alive.

"I'm thankful to be alive as the doctor advised me that most people don't recognize the symptoms of blood clots and don't go to the doctor and that's when the big problems start happening," she wrote, clarifying, "Contrary to published reports I did not have a heart attack."

Thank goodness NeNe is alright! This should be a reminder to us all to LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! Take care of yourselves A-Listers, and get better Mrs. NeNe Leakes'


NeNe will have an in depth interview with Giuliana Rancic airing tonight on E! at 10 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment