Thursday, December 19, 2013

Demi Lovato X'd from X-Factor


Exit stage left please! And another X-Factor judge bites the dust (or better yet, takes a new path).

FOX reality series the X-Factor has another judge departing from their star studded panel; and her name is Demi Lovato.

E! News caught up with the singer backstage after Wednesday nights show to confirm whether or not rumors were true of the starlet taking a break after this season.

"I wouldn't call it I'm taking the year off...I'm getting ready to go on a bunch of tours that I'm planning and that I've announced. I'm going to start the Neon Lights tour, which is going to be an awesome show that I've never done before."

So why has Lovato decided to leave now? She states, "It's been an awesome experience, but I'm itching to go back to music."

Lovato came on the show in its second season and re-joined Simon Cowell at the judges' table for season 3 after the departures of Britney Spears and L.A. Reid (who were replaced by Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio.)

Good luck on your next venture Demi! With the amazing fan base she has, I'm sure her next tour will be hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment