Saturday, December 21, 2013

Kelly Rowland's Message to Beyoncé and Michelle: Don't Come To My Wedding!


I's gettin' married!!...But you ain't invited!

Kelly Rowland's recent engagement to bestie and manager Tim Witherspoon has people guessing about what kind of shindig of a wedding is in the works. But not so fast, says the X-factor judge. She may be glamorous, but wants the exact opposite for her wedding.

People caught up with the 32-year-old singer to get the scoop on what kind of wedding the starlet would have, and received an unexpected answer.

Kelly told People, "I think we just really want it to be us and our pastor. That's it. I mean, we are the only two that's going to be in the marriage."

So what does this mean for her gal pals Beyoncé and Michelle's attendance? She stated with a laugh, "You have to pay for food for everyone and I'm not down for that. Everyone is there just to be nosy and see who I'm wearing, you know. I'm okay."

Ya'll know what they say, if you keep it tight, you keep it right! This goes for the people who won't be in attendance, and for the money saved! Cha Ching! Good choice Ms. Kelly!

Disclaimer: I think Bey and Michelle are excused from the "no guests" comment. Buuuut that's just me ;)

via People

No comments:

Post a Comment