Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Idris Elba: Flips Car In Accident!!


What is going on here?! Just short of Arsenio Halls recent car crash scare with losing control of his porsche now we have Idris Elba rolling all over the place!

In a report by UK newspaper, The Sun, the former 'Wire' actor was driving and hit an embankment, causing Idris' car to overturn, and ultimately scaring the flipping daylights out of him!

"I never want to do that again. It's the first time that I have ever rolled a car. I wasn't going fast, the car had a mind of its own when it hit the band. I cut the corner and then we rolled."

It was reported that the 'Mandela' star was filming a race documentary titled Idris Elba: King of Speed when the accident took place.

Thankfully the actor escaped with zero injuries (hallelujah!) 

Geesh guys! Please be careful in these cars out there; I beg of you! Good to hear he was unharmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment